Your donation to Tamarack Wildlife Center supports:
- The treatment of over 1000 injured and orphaned wildlife patients a year, working towards release back into the wild.
- The care and training of wild educational ambassador animals who inspire thousands of people every year.
- Educational and outreach work, including live-animal programs, to inspire the community to appreciate our wildlife.
Donate online today or mail this form with your check to the address below. To honor an individual, an achievement or an occasion such as a birthday, or to commemorate a life with a memorial tribute, mail this form with your check to:
Tamarack Wildlife Center
21601 Stull Road
Saegertown, PA 16433
Other ways that you can join the Tamarack team and help wildlife:
- Contact us to include TWC in your estate planning and bequests.
- Contact your employer about corporate donation matching.
- Designate us as your chosen non-profit organization through the IGive program.
- Sponsor one or more of our educational ambassadors.
- Donate items from our wish list.
- We also accept in-kind donations.
Tamarack Wildlife Center is registered with the IRS as a 501-(c)- 3 non-profit organization. All donations (including memberships) are tax deductible in accordance with law. A copy of the official registration and financial information for TWC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.