Tamarack’s work requires all different types of supplies. Many of these items can be found in your own home!
Visit our Amazon Wish List for great ideas of items you can send directly to our patients (https://tinyurl.com/tamarackwild)
Do your personal online shopping through Smile.Amazon.com or Igive and designate TWC as the organization you’d like to support. At no additional cost to you, Tamarack will receive a financial donation!
Some larger items that will help us better treat wildlife include:
- Oxygen Concentrator (Can be used! Needs to be 5L/min, low noise, no auto shut-off)
- Digital x-ray machine and processor
- Animal incubators
- Oxygen chamber
- Thermal camera
- Outdoor storage shed
We can always use gift cards to Amazon, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Home Depot!
Contact us to schedule a time to drop off donations at our Saegertown location.
Things We Always Need
- Paper towels
- Dawn dish detergent
- Liquid laundry detergent for high-efficiency machines (HE)
- Simple Green D Pro 5 disinfectant
- 30-gallon trash bags
- Fresh fruit/veggies/greens (call to verify what is needed)
- Nuts in the shell
- Antlers/antler pieces
- Puppy pads
- Duct tape
- Mixed bird seed
- Black oil sunflower seed
- Thistle seed for finches
- Wood pine or ash shavings for bedding (not cedar)
- Forever stamps
- Sterile saline or lactated ringers (up to 2.5 dextrose) IV bags
- Vet wrap, CoFlex, or similar product: 2”, and ½” widths
- Gauze pads for wound cleaning
- Gently used small stuffed animals to adapt and reuse for ambassador and patient wildlife enrichment
- Other animal and livestock equipment (contact us to see what our needs are)